Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New year of law school, new blog focus

With my second year of law school just a few short days away, I am gearing up to resume regular posts on this blog.  For the next year, I will be writing about careers, job interviews, the transition from 1L to 2L, and other random snippets of life at the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law. I highly encourage folks to check out the school's new 1L blogger, Sharon Wright, at www.1llouisvillelaw.blogspot.com

In the weeks to come, I will be writing about my summer clerkship with Louisville's finest divorce lawyer (in case you're reading, Mr. Hoge), and about the on-campus interview process for upper-level law students this fall. I also will be touching on the experience of being a member of the school's law review, which, so far, has been just like a free trip to Disney World. Well, OK, that's not true at all. But it has been rewarding. More on that later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment